- Client: Gasha Properties
- Date: May 2019
- Scope of work: Logo Renovation – UI/UX Designing and Website Developing
- Execution personnel: 04 (01 Designer, 01 Coder, 01 Service Admin, 01 Account Manager)
- Challenges: This project aims to showcase real estates for expats living in Vietnam.
We use a simple Raleway font, an elegant Oswald font, and a classic Merriwether Italic font to create a western and luxurious look for the website. The bootstrap grid system is thoroughly applied to ensure a balanced proportion of the interface, resulting in a user-friendly website layout.
The website homepage brings a great impression with a hero image in the form of sliders that alternately change images of outstanding architectural works in Vietnam. The “above the fold” part of the website focuses on introducing Gasha Properties’s services.
The About Us page is an interwoven combination of block images and content, providing clear and systematic information for visitors.
The website mobile version is responsive and well displayed on all smart devices.
- The UX of the website is optimized to a level that users can browse it with a seamless experience.
- The UI is carefully crafted to meet the brand identity requirements (which is also a project we are in charge of ) and the taste of expats in Vietnam.